- Amazingly detailed replica of the SS Norway cruise ship
- The model is 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods are carefully selected to build the model
- Real brass & stainless steel fittings
- Propellers and rudders made from brass
- Laser cut doors and window. You can see thru superstructure
- Hollow hull and hollow superstructure
- Highly-detailed and multi-layered paint to match color of the real ship.
The Norway was born into the grand era of ocean liners as the S/S France, one of the most beautiful and graceful vessels ever built and the last of the grand French cruise liners. For old time charm and a cruising adventure the Norway is in a class by itself.
Now re-christened the SS Norway and refurbished to her original splendor, she offers a cruise experience that can take you back to the golden era of grand passenger liners, a time when guests expected, as a matter of course, impeccable service, meticulous attention to detail, and cuisine served with the flourish and grace of the finest restaurants in Europe.
There are no reviews yet.