- The model is 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods are carefully selected to build the model
- Real brass & stainless steel fittings
- Propellers and rudders made from brass
- Laser cut doors and window. You can see thru superstructure
- Hollow hull and hollow superstructure
- Highly-detailed and multi-layered paint to match color of the real ship.
The MSC Opera is a cruise ship built in 2004 and currently operated by MSC Cruises. She served as the flagship of the company until MSC Musica entered service in 2006. She can accommodate 2,055 passengers in 856 cabins. Her crew complement is approximately 740.
Name: MSC Opera
Owner: MSC Cruises
Operator: MSC Cruises
Port of registry: Panama
Builder: Chantiers de l’Atlantique, St. Nazaire, France
Status: in service
Notes: Sister ship MSC Lirica
Class and type: Mistral class cruise ship
Length: 824 feet (251 m)
Depth: 6,60 meters
Propulsion: 4 × Wärtsilä 12V/38A diesels
combined 30 600 kW
Speed: 21.7-knot (40 km/h; 25 mph)
Capacity: 1,712 passengers (double basis)
There are no reviews yet.