The Lord Nelson Victory Tug is a brand of recreational trawler designed by James Backus and produced by Lord Nelson Yachts, Inc. based in Seattle, Washington in the United States. The delivery of the first 37-foot hull was in 1983. A total of eighty-six Victory Tugs ranging in length from 37 to 49 feet (11 to 15 m) were built. The tugs are no longer in production, the last one being delivered in 1997.
- Dimension approx: 28.5″ (long) x 9″ (wide) x 20″ (high).
- This beautiful model is for display or installing radio control.
- Doors open-able.
- The smokestack is ready for smoke generator.
- Pre-installed Rudder and Shaft.
- There are lots of rooms inside the cabin, so you can install lights or other equipment.
- 100% hand built from scratch by skillful master craftsmen.
- Hull made from woods with the plank-on-frame method.
- The finest quality woods and material have been used to build our model.
- The model is a perfect gift for home or office decoration, boat enthusiast or passionate collectors.