- 100% hand built from scratch using plank-on-frame method by skillful master craftsmen
- Realistic metal steering wheel, switches, and gauges, all made from Chrome polished metals
- Fittings, trimmings, steering wheels, and propellers are made sculpted brass or stainless steel
- Plush Seats are hand-stitched and genuine leather
- Base and Flag included
- Finest quality woods have been used to build the model such as: Ebony, Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak…
The 1953 Chris Craft Racing Runabout model is hand-crafted from wood strips with planks-on-frame method. The model is fully assembled and is ready to be display. Master craftsmen handcraft this highly detailed model from scratch using historical pictures, drawings and original plan. Master craftsmen use finest quality woods such as: Ebony, Rosewood, Mahogany, and Teak to build this model . They are 100% hand built individually using plank-on-frame construction method exact to scale similar to the building of actual boat.
The deck is joining with many tiny wood strips of cedar mix with mahogany. The model is highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish to create a real look. The fittings and glass windshield are brass and chromed as stainless steel. The rudders and propellers are also made from brass. Each model requires hundreds of hours to finish and must go through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop. This Chris Craft Racing Runabout model recalls the 50’s era. The model rests on a solid wood stand. It’ll make a perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast, or passionate collector.