Emma Maersk E-Class Container Ship
- The model is 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods are carefully selected to build the model
- Real brass & metal fittings
- Propellers and rudders made from brass
- Hollow hull and hollow superstructure
- Highly-detailed and multi-layered paint to match color of the real ship
Emma Maersk is an E-class container ship owned by A. P. Moller-Maersk Group. When launched she was the largest container ship ever built, able to carry around 11,000 twenty-foot equivalent units (TEU).