- Amazingly detailed replica of the Riva Aquarama Lamborghini
- Handcrafted by master artisans using plank-on-hull construction
- Real brass & stainless steel fittings, Hand-stitched Plush leather seats
- Highly-polished, multi-layered paint and varnish finish
- Metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and more
- Realistic gauges and switches on dash – no stickers
Riva Lamborghini is one of famous Riva family. Before passing away in 1993, Mr. Lamborghini has decided to outfit one of these beautiful boats with not just only one, but two Lamborghini sourced V12 engines. The boat had been stowed away under a tarp since Lamborghini’s death until it was purchased by a private collector. The new owner teamed up with Ferruccio Lamborghini Museum and Riva -World to complete a 3 year restoration of the Riva Aquarama Lamborghini Speedboat. Originally powered by American made V8 motors, Lamborghini wanted more. The 4.0 liter V12 engines put down 350 horsepower, and are good for speeds of up to 48 knots (about 55 mph).