RMS Titanic White Star Line Cruise Ship most notably from the 1997 James Cameron film starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet.
- The model is 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods are carefully selected to build the model
- Real brass & stainless steel fittings
- Propellers and rudders made from brass
- Laser cut doors and window. You can see thru superstructure
- Hollow hull and hollow superstructure
- Highly-detailed and multi-layered paint to match color of the real ship.
The RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early in the morning on April 15th, 1912. After colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City the RMS Titanic sunk and of the 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, more than 1,500 died, making it one of the deadliest commercial peacetime maritime disasters in modern history.