- The model is 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods are carefully selected to build the model
- Hull handmade from wood, hollow inside.
- Authentic gauges, dials and chrome steering wheel on dash
- All fittings such as windshield frame, wiper, navigation lights, mirror, and flag pole are made of stainless steel and chrome plated.
- Propellers and rudders made from brass
- Hand stitched individual leather seats
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish.
- Flags and solid wood base included
Inspired by Achille Castoldi in the early 1950s and built by Timossi Azzano’s Cantieri boatyard this handcrafted replica of Castoldi’s boat which was built with a 4.5-litre, V12 Ferrari engine to establish a world water speed record which he did at a speed of 150.49 mph.
And now Castoldi’s masterpiece can be displayed in your very own home!