Our table top display case is constructed of solid hard wood/MDF and is painted with a dark colored lacquer (Actual colors may vary) the sides are made of plexiglass. This display case is the best way to protect your ship model from damage or dust and to show off your model. The inside dimension of the display case is 43″ L x 14″ W x 22″ H and it will suitable for 36-40 inches long battle ship, container ship or tanker models.
This item is shipped with the frame and plexiglass panels folded down so some assembly is required. The model ship in the pictures is not included.
Easy instruction for assembling display case
You will need a screwdriver and hair dryer
- Install 4 wood bars to the base of the display case with 4 screws. Please do not drive those screws too tight.
- Remove the protected paper from the plexiglass. You can use hair dryer to heat up and it will be easier to remove.
- Slide down the plexiglass from top into the slots. If the plexiglass is not easy to go all the way down to the bottom, you should loosen screws.
- Attach the top frame and screw down the screws. Make sure all screws are tight.
- Put the ship/boat model into the display case and cover the top by the last piece of plexiglass.
There are no reviews yet.