Chris-Craft CAPRI 1955
- 100% hand built from scratch using plank-on-frame method by skillful master craftsmen
- Realistic metal steering wheel, switches, and gauges, all made from Chrome polished metals
- Fittings, trimmings, steering wheels, and propellers are made sculpted brass or stainless steel
- Plush Seats are hand-stitched and genuine leather
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish
- Ready to display and not from any sort of kit. Base and Flag included
- Finest quality woods have been used such as: Ebony, Rosewood, Blackwood, Mahogany, Teak…
Out of stock
Shipping & Terms
- Your item will normally be shipped within one or two business days after receiving payment. We will update tracking number of your shipment.
- We use USPS, FedEx, and UPS for standard shipping. Please contact us if you prefer an express service. Standard or free shipping is just for customers in Lower 48 States.
- Please contact us for shipping rate if you want to ship to Alaska, Puerto Rico, Hawaii or other countries. We reserve the right to decline shipping to some countries for safety reason of the package.
- International customer: Customer will be responsible for any taxes/duties at your country. Please contact your customs for import regulation
- Guarantee to arrive safety. All shipments are FULLY INSURED with professional 100% secure packing
- Damaged in transit: If you’ve found damage to the package please keep the original shipping carton/shipping label. Contact us immediately within 4 days so we can issue a damage claim with carrier. If the item damaged inside a wooden crate, please do not continue to open wooden crate, contact us immediately for instruction.
- Please contact us first if you want to ship to APO/FPO/PO Box addresses. We are not responsible for extra shipping cost if the package denied for any reasons
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States. If you place an order after 2PM of Friday we will process on next Monday.