This is our top quality model of Chris Craft Barrel Back 1940 with amazing details. The model is handcrafted from high-grade woods such as mahogany, teak, and other exotic woods. The hull is constructed using a plank on frame method, each strip of exotic wood are carefully join together to form a smooth hull. This model is completely hand built by skillful and creative master craftsmen. You will find a variety of beautiful chromed metal fittings such as: metal front windshield frame, ring gauges, steering wheel, horns, lights, brass propeller and rudder. This model has the front row seats for driver and the back row is for passenger seating area. Both of them come with detail stitched leather seats.
Our model was built according to scale through original plans, pictures and drawings. We absolutely use no plastic parts only the highest quality wood and metal parts. This model is carefully packed with two thick layers of Styrofoam for a damaged free shipping purpose. Our Chris Craft Barrel Back model comes ready to be display. Here are some more features:
- 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on frame” construction method
- Hull handmade from Mahogany wood, hollow inside.
- Authentic gauges, steering wheel, windshield frame, navigation lights, and flag pole are made of brass and/or chrome plated.
- Highly polished finish with multi-layered micro-sanded varnish to match the real boat
- Flags and wood base included
- Each step pads has Chris Craft logo on it.