Super Aquarama Zoom wins the London-Montecarlo race
In 1972, Super Aquarama Zoom’s undertaking is extraordinary, restoring the Riva name to the sports world after many years absence from competitions.
The boat comes first in the runabout category and second in the longest and hardest race in the world. From 10 to 24 June 1972, the Super Aquarama covers the 2,700 mile course from London to Montecarlo in 14 legs at an average speed of 32 knots.
Now you can have amazingly detailed replica of the Riva Aquarama Zoom speedboat:
- Handcrafted by master artisans using plank-on-hull construction and using real brass & chrome fittings
- Highly-polished, multi-layered paint and varnish finish
- Hand-stitched plush leather seats
- Realistic gauges and switches on dash – no stickers
- The same high quality mohogany wood used for real racing boats