RMS Titanic White Star Line Cruise Ship most notably from the 1997 James Cameron film starring Leonardo DiCaprio & Kate Winslet.
- Handcrafted by master artisans using plank-on-hull construction
- Real brass & stainless steel fittings
- Amazingly detailed replica
- Highly-polished, multi-layered paint and varnish finish
- Metal propellers, steering wheel, horns and more
- Realistic gauges and switches on dash – no stickers
- The model is a perfect gift for home or office decoration.
The RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early in the morning on April 15th, 1912. After colliding with an iceberg during her maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City the RMS Titanic sunk and of the 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, more than 1,500 died, making it one of the deadliest commercial peacetime maritime disasters in modern history.