- Amazingly detailed replica of the Friesland
- The model is 100% hand built by artisans from scratch using “plank on bulkhead” construction method
- Rosewood, mahogany, teak and other exotic woods are carefully selected to build the model
- Highly complex rigging with varied thread gauge, hundreds of blocks and deadeyes
- Figurehead, cannons, anchors, bell, propeller and other fitting made from brass or metal
- Hand-painted to match the actual tall ship
- Solid wood base and brass name plate included
Second rank vessel with 80 guns built around 1663, part of the great 1700 units fleet of the United Province of Holland. In 1672, it took part, sided by 77 vessels, under De Ruyter’s Command, on board of the admiral-ship “ZEVEN-PROVINCIEN” in the battle of Solebay with the allied Anglo-French forces. The reconstruction has been carried out on the ground of a reliable Dutch documentation.