Domestic shipping to 48 contiguous States inside The US
- Standard shipping: We use USPS, Fedex, or UPS to ship. Local pick-up is also recommended
- Shipping time: We normally process your order and ship within 1 business day. Ground shipping takes 3-8 business days to arrive by USPS or 2-5 business days to arrive by Fedex or UPS
- Express shipping is available upon request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipments to Alaska , Hawaii, or other countries may require additional shipping fees. Please contact us for shipping rate
- Shipping rates do not include duties, taxes , other customs clearance or brokerage charges for shipments outside of the United States.
- The buyer is fully responsible for those fees and related regulations of the buyer’s countries.
- Shipping to Canada: Many of our products are also available for shipment to Canada. Please contact us for shipping rate.
International tax and duty: International shipments are subject to import fees, duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches their country, in addition to the brokerage fees/custom clearance charges which may be imposed by the carrier. These charges must be borne by the recipient. Savyboat.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be.
If an international shipment is refused and/or returned, any taxes, duties, custom fees, brokerage fees or shipping charges incurred from this return, will be the responsibility of the customer
USPS First Class Mail: Usually takes 3 to 8 business days
Priority Mail: Usually takes 2 business days
Express Mail: Usually delivered by the next day from the day the shipment had been made.
First Class Mail/Priority International: Varies by destination. (Tracking is not provided for this method)
By FedEx / UPS
Ground Service: Delivery within 1 to 5 business days.
Express Saver :Delivery is in 3 business days by 4:30 p.m. in PST to most areas (by 7 p.m. to residences). Available throughout all states except Alaska and Hawaii. No delivery on Saturday
Standard Overnight : When you need it there next business day in the afternoon. Delivery is by 3 p.m. to most areas and by 4:30 p.m. in PST to some rural areas, throughout all 50 states (Hawaii service is outbound only). No delivery on Saturday.
International Economy : Time-definite delivery typically in 2–5 business days (typically 2 or 3 business days to Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico). From the U.S. to more than 215 countries and territories.
International Priority : Time-definite delivery typically in 1, 2 or 3 business days. From the U.S. to more than 220 countries and territories, and to the U.S. from more than 220 countries and territories.
How are the model ships packed?
We guarantee the ship will arrive safely with our professional packing. Normally 80% of our ship models will be packed inside a wood crate inlcuding: Tall ships, Cargo ships, Ocean Liners, Battle ships… The rest will be packed inside solid styrofoam such as speedboats, hydroplanes … Depending on distance or fragility of the model we might double-box for more secure.
For example the below tall ship is individual packed inside a wooden crate. this crate will protect the ship during transportation and make sure model inside is safe when the box is accidentally turned up side down, dropped or has heavy objects placed on it. Other items are packed in strong carton box or double-box with Styrofoam and/or packing peanut